Cables can be divided into bare wires, insulated wires, heat-resistant wires, shielded wires, power cables, control cables, communication cables, and RF cables.
Commonly insulated wires are the following: PVC insulated wire, PVC insulated cord, nitrile PVC insulation insulated cord, rubber insulated wire, agricultural underground buried aluminum core plastic insulated wire, rubber insulated cotton yarn textile soft Wire, PVC insulated nylon sheathed wires, PVC insulated cables for power and lighting, and so on.
Cable bridge for general industrial and mining enterprises indoor and outdoor overhead laying power cables, control cables, can also be used for telecommunications, radio and television departments in the indoor and outdoor erection.
The insulating material of the power cable has the following main properties:
(1) high breakdown strength;
(2) low dielectric loss;
(3) a very high insulation resistance;
(4) excellent resistance to discharge performance;
(5) has a certain degree of flexibility and mechanical strength;
(6) long-term stability of insulation properties.
Insulation material in the electric field, when the electric field strength increases to a certain limit will be breakdown, this lead to insulation breakdown of the electric field strength known as the dielectric strength.
Protect the inner sheath from mechanical damage and chemical corrosion, and enhance the mechanical strength.
Cross-linked polyethylene insulated cable has the following advantages:
(1) easy to install, as it allows minimum bending radius to be small and light in weight;
(2) not subject to line drop restrictions;
(3) thermal performance is good, allowing high working temperature, transmission capacity;
(4) cable accessories are simple, are dry structure;
(5) operation and maintenance is simple, no oil spill;
(6) lower prices;
(7) high reliability, low failure rate;
(8) manufacturing process less, simple process, significant economic benefits.