H07RN-F is a harmonized, heavy duty and flexible chloroprene sheathed cable.
It is recommended for use in various examples of electrical equipment that are under conditions of medium mechanical stress. This rubber cable features heavily in industry equipment and electrical tools, such as drills and circular saws, and transportable motors, generators and other medium stressed mechanical machines. H07RN-F rubber cable is commonly installed, and is suitable for use with heating plates, boilers and hand lamps. It is also used for temporary buildings or installations and residential barracks.
It is a multi-conductor permitted up to 1000V. European cable and can be used for circuit-proof and short-to-ground proof installations. The rubber neoprene jacket is weather resistant making H07RN-F rubber cable suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
• Handheld and power supply devices according to HD 516/VDE 0298-300
• According to HD 516/VDE 0298-300:... tools, machinery and agricultural devices for medium mechanical stress;for mobile engines and machinery; on plaster; not for submersion except for exceptional, brief flooding (seeH07RN8-F cable for submersible pumps); areas with an explosion hazard, in addition to individual, national provisions/guidelines/legislation/standards/norms that may apply in specific cases;
• Dry or damp rooms as well as outdoors (taking into account all normative power characteristics) according to HD 516/VDE 0298-300
• Light & sound technology
• Heavy-duty, rubber-sheathed cable
• High stresses
• Permitted up to 1000 V (0.6/1 kV) alternating voltage for protected and fixed installation
• Arrangements made of single-core, rubber-sheathed cables H07RN-F can be used for short circuit-proof and short-to-ground-proof installations in accordance with VDE 0100 Part 520
• Type-compliant versions -certified with “” testing and certification mark for accelerated granting of approvals if final application of cable is within the European CENELEC area
• Bare copper wire according to HAR
• Core insulation: rubber compound type EI 4
• Outer sheath: rubber compound, type EM2
• Flame-retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2
• Oil-resistant according to EN 60811-2-1
• Normatively not ozone-resistant according to HD 22.4/VDE 0282-4 and HD 22.1/VDE 0282-1