2 CORE 4MM PVC CABLE/4 CORE 10MM PVC CABLE/2 CORE 16MM PVC CABLEI
2 core 4mm PVC cables are used for general wiring, unenclosed, enclosed in ducts, buried directly or buried in underground pipelines for domestic, commercial and industrial installations that are not subject to mechanical damage. Suitable for all building interior wiring applications.
1) The long-term allowable operating temperature of the conductor must not exceed 70 or 90 °C.
2) The temperature of the conductor's maximum short circuit (not more than 5 seconds) shall not exceed 160 °C.
3) The power cord is not subject to horizontal drop when laying, and the ambient temperature must not be lower than 0 °C.
4) Perfect chemical stability, acid resistance, alkali resistance, grease resistance, organic solvent resistance, and flame resistance.
5) 2 core 4mm PVC cable has light weight and perfect bending properties. And easy to install and maintain.
|Type||Flat TPS cable, Flat cable twin, Flat cable twin with earth|
|Voltage Rate||300/500V, 450/750V|
|Cores||2C, 3C, 2C+E, 3C+E|
Range of Nominal cross section
||1.0 mm² ~ 16 mm²|
These cables are used for general wiring, unenclosed, enclosed in conduit, buried direct or in underground ducts for domestic, commercial and industrial aaplications where not subject to mechanical damage.
Conductor: Class 1/2 Plain annealed copper wires, solid or stranded
Insulation: V-70℃ PVC,V-90℃ PVC
Sheath: 3V-70,3V-90 PVC easy tear
Core color: red and black for active core, green/yellow for earth core, white for sheath
|Max. Operating Temperature||90°C|
|Packing||100 meters per roll or 500 meters per roll or as per requirement|
|Production Capacity||50 kilometer/day|
|MOQ||10000 meters for small size, 5000 meters for middle size, 1000 meters for big size|
|Delivery time||10~15 working days|
|Remark||The cable can be of flame retardance, fire resistance and other property|