95mm copper cable is used to transmit and distribute power in transmission and distribution systems of 35kV or lower. Widely used in electric power, mining, construction, petrochemical, metallurgical and other fields, completely replacing oil-impregnated paper insulated power cables and partially replacing PVC insulated power cables.
95mm copper cable can be produced according to our factory specifications and is equivalent to the IEC60502 standard. The factory can also design and manufacture special power cables according to other standards required by customers.
1. The long-term allowable operating temperature of the cable conductor core does not exceed 70 °C.
2. During the short circuit (maximum permanent time does not exceed 5 seconds), the maximum temperature of the cable conductor does not exceed 165 °C.
3. 95mm copper cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. When laying the cable, the ambient temperature is not lower than 0 °C.
4. Has good chemical stability, alkali resistance, acid resistance, oil resistance, salt tolerance, solvent resistance and flame retardancy.
1.Uo / U: 450 / 750V, 0.6 / 1KV, 1.8 / 3KV, 3.6 / 6KV, 6 / 10KV, 8.7 / 15KV, 12 / 20KV, 18 / 30KV, 21 / 35KV, 26 / 35KV;
2. Applicable standards: IEC, GB, BS, VDE, AS / NZS, UL or as required;
3. Working temperature: 70~125°C;
4. Conductor: solid or stranded pure annealed copper or aluminum;
5. Insulation: XLPE or PE or PVC or LSZH;
6. Core: 1~5 cores, 3 1 cores, 3 2 cores, 4 1 cores for low voltage, 1 core or 3 cores for medium voltage power cables;
7. Cross-sectional area: single core 1.0~630 square mm; multi-core 1.0~300 square mm;
8. Armoure: armore type is optional; SWA (steel wire armor) or STA (steel tape armor) for multi-core; AWA (aluminum wire armor) or ATA (aluminum tape armor) for single core;
9. Sheath: PVC or PE or low smoking and halogen-free composite;
10. Color: black or on request;
11. Provides fire resistance or flame retardant or halogen free and low smoking or other properties;
12. Certificates: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSMS18001, CE, CB, CCC, SAA, etc;
13. OEM service is available.
XLPE Insulated, PVC or PE S heathed Power Cable
For laying in door, tunnel, channel and underground. Unable to bear external mechanical force, but bear the traction force during laid.
XLPE Insulated, Steel Tape Armoured, PVC or PE Sheathed Power Cable
For laying in tunels in door, tunnel, channel and underground. Able to bear external mechanical force, but unable to bear large pulling force.
XLPE Insulated, Fine Steel Wire Armoured, PVC or PE Sheathed Power Cable
For laying in shaft with large difference of level. Able to bear external mechanical force, and moderable pulling force.
XLPE Insulate, Thick Steel Wire Armoured, PVC or PE Sheathed Power Cable
Able to bear positive pressure and pulling force
U0/Um(kv) No.of Core
Packaging & Shipping